Image by Gergana Angelova
1. Get a planner or a calendar for 2014. Being an adult means being responsible enough to plan at least a few days ahead. Stop making excuses and make the most of your time.
2. Donate any clothing that you no longer wear. It’s not doing any good taking up space in your closet so give it away to someone who could really use it.
3. Clean out your cabinets and your refrigerator. Donate what you can and toss the rest out.
4. Go through your cosmetics and toiletries and toss anything that has expired. There are tons of guides online to let you know what is expired or you can watch this video by the Huffington Post.
5. If you hurt someone go ahead and apologize. You don’t have to rehash all the gritty details but let them know you are sorry and then move on.
6. Call your mother, father, or whoever helped to raise you and thank them for being there for you.
7. Thank the members of your inner circle for being there for you in 2013.
8. Forgive others and/or yourself for anything that happened in 2013 and move on.
9. Write down at least one goal for the coming year.
10. Plan for a productive first day of 2014.
11. If you plan to drink on New Years Eve, make sure you have a designated driver to get you home or some other form of transportation readily available.
12. Love someone? Tell them! There is no time like the present.
13. Prepare to be successful and happy in 2014 and decide that you will accomplish your goals no matter what stands in your way.
Leave a Reply