After an especially fantastic weekend celebrating my 27th birthday, I sat down to think about some of my goals for this year. I came up with a list of 27 things that I am going to accomplish before I turn 28. Some of the things are fairly simple like reading for pleasure every day while other are much more involved like taking on three large personal projects. I am excited for all my goals both big and small and the opportunity to achieve some of them while working with my creative friends. Being 27 is going to be amazing because I am putting forth the effort to make sure that it is!
1. Visit 3 new places.
2. Visit 3 places I love.
3. Visit family/friends at least 3 times.
4. Work out at least four times a week.
5. Walk or run at least two miles every day.
6. Eat something green every day.
7. Go vegan for another full month.
8. Start a weekly kindness challenge.
9. Come up with a more efficient system for my taxes.
10. Do three personal/passion projects.
11. Open an Etsy store.
12. Teach my first e-course.
13. Collaborate with three creative people on different projects.
14. Read for pleasure every single day.
15. Shoot for myself at least once a week.
16. Ask three of my role models out for lunch.
17. Write at least five chapters of my book.
18. Photograph five families who cannot afford family pictures, as a gift.
19. Send emails to all my out of state and out of country friends at least once a week.
20. Send cards to all my out of state and out of country friends at least once a month.
21. Donate clothing at least four times.
22. Create a great weekly cleaning schedule.
23. Eat by the lake at least twice a month.
24. Start the day out with hot lemon water at least four times a week.
25. Use the juicer at least five times a week.
26. Sing in a YouTube video.
27. Do a comedy sketch.
Leave a Reply