Tomorrow I begin another trip around the sun (which feels incredibly close when I’m in Orlando). I’m pretty excited for 29 and all the fantastic things I have planned for this year. I’m also proud of all that I have accomplished over the past year. While 28, I continued to work as a photographer and had the honor of being published by MTV. It was amazing to see my work used for a cause that I feel so strongly about. This year I also stayed busy as the Editor/CEO of Equal and Forever. During the summer, I started taking clients for consulting. I have been working with some wonderful businesses on their branding and marketing and I can’t wait to share more information about that with you guys soon. Recently I started a podcast called Heart + Hustle with my talented friend, Angel. I also checked the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade off of my bucket list this year, met my personal goal of running five 5Ks, stayed in a NYC penthouse, traveled to new places, made awesome new friends, got healthier, and spent a lot of time with my Goddaughter.
I’m planning to make 29 my best year so far and doing that always starts with specific goals. Here is the game plan for 29!
1. Visit three new places.
2. Visit three places I love.
3. Work on at least one personal photography project a month.
4. Finish writing my book
5. Run seven 5Ks.
6. Completely master 10 yoga poses that I can’t do now.
7. Read at least three books a month.
8. Do a pull up.
9. Host a workshop
10. Grow food again.
11. Buy all gifts from local and/or small businesses.
12. Get a tattoo.
13. Minimize my wardrobe.
14. Get rid of all clutter, once and for all.
15. See a movie in the park.
16. Collaborate on three new projects.
17. Go to Denver.
18. Go bike riding more.
19. Take 5 day trips with friends.
20. Take 5 day trips with John.
21. Take one day a week completely off.
22. Go to five concerts
23. Pet an elephant.
24. Use social media to grow Heart and Hustle.
25. Find one more person to mentor.
26. Sign up for a class that scares me.
27. Find two new places to volunteer.
28. Send birthday cards to all my favorite people.
29. Do something I have never done before.